What are you doing to continue making history?
They say that those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it but is that such a bad thing? Women’s History Month has shown us that there are so many earth-shattering, heart-pounding, truly awesome women out there, that there is no end to the amazing stories.
So why does Women’s History Month have to end? Let’s keep it going and make every month a new chapter in the history books. Call it Women Making History Month(s).
As one of the Innovation Women speakers, you’re already doing something awesome and you’re ready to tell the world about it. Be Loud and be Proud.
But maybe you’re making some new history. Are you starting a new business? Did you invent something new? Write a new book? Give a new presentation? Or did you help someone else do one of those things, or something else entirely? So tell us about it!
- Is your Innovation Women profile up-to-date?
- Does your list of “example talks” include the latest and greatest?
- Is your biography (summary) “grabbable”?
- Does your list of topics contain ALL the keywords an event manager might search on?
Super user tips:
- We keep our speaker abstracts right in Innovation Women (example talks). This makes it easy to apply for new opportunities.
- Our example talks also include WHERE we gave the speech or talk.
- Our summary is an easily copy-able biography. Event managers can just grab it from the website.
- Every week we have new speaking opportunities in our exclusive Speaker Newsletter.