While all kinds of event managers (corporate events, Meetup group owners, national conferences and local events) use Innovation Women to find speakers, we know the majority of event managers are looking for local speakers. It’s just easier for everyone. What’s this mean for you? It means we need speakers in your neck of the woods. Our research shows that a region needs between 25 and 35 speakers before event managers can start finding what they need when they search out database.
That’s why we need Ambassadors! Ambassadors make sure their local events are gender-balanced and that local entrepreneurial, technical and innovative women have an opportunity to get in front of an audience on a regular basis.
What does an ambassador do?
- Share Innovation Women with other awesome women – we’ll give you a discount coupon code for your friends!
- When you see a DAMP (a Dreaded All-Male Panel), let us know and we’ll reach out to the event organizers to introduce Innovation Women. (Feel free to forward emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @womeninno)
What do you get?
- A free profile for you!
- Line up 10 friends and get swag! (They get a discount too!)
- We include our top Ambassadors in our newsletters. (More great visibility for you, your career and company when you get profiled in our newsletter – it goes out to more than 5000 event managers and other speakers.)
- We add you (and/or your company or organization) to our Ambassadors page. With a link!
- But most importantly, as more and more local members join, we’re able to better target more local event managers with our PR, social media and direct outreach.
Who can be an Ambassador?
- We’re looking for natural connectors! You know the right people already, don’t you? Your LinkedIn is hopping and everywhere you look you meet terrific female speakers.
- You know the value of a great speaking gig and you’re not afraid to share it.
- Maybe you are part of a membership group looking for membership benefits.
- Or, you’re on a mission to get women onstage. Let us help!
Contact us at email@example.com and let us know why you would make a great Ambassador. We’ll hook you up with your own personalized code and provide you with materials you can share with your contacts.
|Irene Williams||Nashville, TN|
|Stephenie Rodriguez||Canberra, ACT, Australia|
|JJ DiGeronimo||Cleveland, OH|
|Christy Johnson||Seattle, WA|
|Robinne Burrell||Los Angeles|
|Sarelyn Radecke||Los Angeles|
|Lori Schwartz||Los Angeles|
|Monique Maley||Austin, TX|
|Jennie Armstrong||Washington DC|
|Dr. Janice Presser||Philadelphia, PA|
|Leslie Fishlock||San Diego, CA|
|Catalina Valenzuela||Miami, FL|
|Gina Helfrich||Austin, TX|
|Ashley Doyal||Austin, TX|
|Maura Kolkmeyer||Washington DC|
|Rosario Ballesteros-Casas||New York City, Colombia|
|Heidi Patmore||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Jill Salzman||Chicago, IL|